The Ficus Audrey (Ficus Benghalensis) is a beautiful plant, native to India. It acclimates well to new spaces and it's easy to look after. Like most Ficus varieties, it prefers humid and warm temperatures, with plenty of sunshine. The plant features oval-shaped leaves that grow upright on a tall plant.
- Habitat: Fast-growing throughout the summer months.
- Light: Bright, indirect light. May lose variegation in low light.
- Water: Let the top of the soil dry out between waterings, less in winter.
- Soil: A free-draining peat-based soil type is recommended.
- Fertilizer: Throughout its growing season.